ImmunoGeneTeqs (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines and other guidelines regarding the protection of personal information, and other relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information with respect to the handling of personal information obtained by the Company.
1. Information to be obtained and purpose of use
The personal information we obtain is as follows, depending on the method of acquisition.
(1) Information we obtain directly from customers and how we obtain it
Customers are the combined total of those who inquire about our services and those who use our services. To the extent necessary for the operation of the Company, the Company may acquire from customers information that is "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, that is, information about living individuals that can identify specific individuals by name, address, telephone number, affiliation, e-mail, or other description (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"). Personal Information").
(2) Purpose of use of information
The Company will use the personal information obtained for the purposes set forth below.
Responses to inquiries, and
Contact necessary for the provision of products and services; and
Billing of usage fees, and
Identification of the customer
2. Management of personal information
We will ensure the following with respect to the management of personal information obtained from our customers.
(1) Ensuring the accuracy of information
We will strive to ensure that the personal information we obtain is always accurate and up-to-date.
(2) Safety control measures
In order to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we have established strict handling methods for the systematic management of personal information through internal regulations, and we ensure that personal information is handled and strictly operated in accordance with the regulations. We also strive to correct safety control measures.
(3) Supervision of subcontractors for personal information management
When subcontracting the management of personal information to an external subcontractor, we will only subcontract it to a subcontractor in accordance with our regulations and manage it appropriately.
(4) Retention period and disposal of personal information
Retention periods are set for personal information acquired, and the information is disposed of after the retention period.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
4. Disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information
When we receive a request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information, we will respond to the request in accordance with our prescribed method after confirming that the request is made by the individual. Please contact the reception desk below for specific instructions.
(5. Policy on continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
In order to maintain appropriate protection of personal information, we will periodically review our personal information protection management system and continuously improve our efforts to protect personal information.)
5. For inquiries
For more information about this service or the handling of personal information, please contact the following
Person in charge (of an area of work, but not necessarily supervising other staff)
Date of enactment and revision:
Date of enactment: November 2021
ImmunoGeneTeqs collects information about you to the extent necessary for the smooth performance of the services we provide. The information collected will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
Scope of information to be collected and purpose of use
(1) this website automatically collects information such as internet domain names, ip addresses, and information about your visits to this website. Of this information, cookies (information sent from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order to identify the user on the server side) are used only for the limited purpose of smoothly implementing the services provided by this website and do not contain any personal information.
(2) Information collected in (1) above will be used as reference for the smooth operation of the services provided by this website.
(3) If you use the "Inquiry" section, we ask that you provide the name, e-mail address, affiliation, name and phone number of the person to whom we should reply, in addition to the title and content of the inquiry.
Restrictions on sse and provision
ImmunoGeneTeqs will not use the collected information for any purpose other than the intended purpose or provide it to any third party, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats, or other unlawful acts, or other special reasons.
When using personal information, we strongly recognize the importance of protecting personal information and will do so within the scope of the purpose of use of such personal information.
In addition, when contacting you in response to your inquiry, we will use your e-mail address, affiliation, name, and telephone number.
In the event that ImmunoGeneTeqs outsources the processing of all or part of the personal information it holds to a third party, ImmunoGeneTeqs will give due consideration to the selection of the outsourced party and will make every effort to provide the necessary supervision to ensure that the party is managed appropriately as ImmunoGeneTeqs.
When collecting information, ImmunoGeneTeqs will properly manage the collected information and take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage.
Disclosure of information about oneself
We do not collect names, dates of birth, or other information that can generally be used to identify individuals, except in the "Contact Us" section of this website.
To request disclosure of information about yourself, please contact us.
Scope (of a document)